• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

King Air 350---Pennsylvania?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do they operate their 350s with SICs? I know I'm treading in dangerous territory here, but I have some 350 experience but don't meet 135 minimums. Just trying to find a way to build some quick hours and get on with a reputable company.

don't do it

groundpointsix said:
Do they operate their 350s with SICs? I know I'm treading in dangerous territory here, but I have some 350 experience but don't meet 135 minimums. Just trying to find a way to build some quick hours and get on with a reputable company.

Groundpointsix:
Run, don't walk, away in the other direction from this scumbag place! The director of ops is a total scumbag. He'll tell you he's hiring more pilots to help you out cause you're working to death, and you'll soon find out that they're your replacement after he fires you! The planes are junk, the place stinks and the people in charge are completely dishonest!
There are plenty of more places to get king air time. Lots of king air operators in and around the northeast. This place has violation written all over it.
Bos

To everyone,

I know this operation on a personal and professional level. The King air 350 at 40n is really a nice plane, it has great maint. The problem with this job is that the captain is HITLER. As an F/O you will do EVERYTHING I MEAN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!. He shows up 20min before departure, and if anything is not the way he likes it, be prepared to get chewed out, he dosen't care who's around, He's favorite line is "Your a decoration, we don't pay you to think, we pay you to do what I say". that one makes me laugh everytime!!!!!!.

Midlantic gives every pilot 5 hard days a month, everything else is 24/7. I m a F/O for 3 King airs including the 350, I have no time to even 5shit!. The dispatch are really great people and try to make your life a little easier, but that only goes so far!. The CP pilot is great, but has no power the DO does. The pay sucks and maint. can't keep up with the aircraft! My Advice is don't do it! and have a sense of humor, all the pilots here know it, and their really great guys, I hope we can all find a better place to go to. Anyone interested let me know-PM me.
SAFE FLYING

Latest resources

Back