• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

climbhappy

ex pat
hey!
have a possible op with a nascar owner in a new three hundred. any info on industry pay , both salary and day rate needed. thanks

Well there is no such thing as a new 300 ;) sorry, just had to throw that in there. ;) But I'm not much help on Part 91 payscales...sorry

Offered $55000 for a 300 gig in the Chicagoland area a year ago. Single pilot, monday thru friday pretty much. Corporate flight department. On call, but flexible and not many pop ups.

A few months ago I was getting $275/Day for Co-Pilot trips plus $2.00/Hour for per diem on a BE300.

From the stories that I have heard from different pilots, the salaries are not too close to industry standard for the NASCAR Air Force. $55K or $400-$500 a day for Captain seems to be in the ballpark, so don't be surprised if less than that is offered be a NASCAR team.

91 350 in So Cal. 2 pilots, one flight manager and the other co-capt. Trade legs. Co-Capt paid $72k+ benies. Not many popups, on call rest of time. Fly apx 18+ days. NO rest regs...some days flying 16+ hours in 24hr period during a race for air support. Hope this helps. BTW - When I was at Simuflite, there was another guy with a similur sitaution flying a 350 in Nor Cal for the same $$ - So don't sell yourself short.

Also the position for the so-cal job hasn't been filled if interested and have previous 300/350 time and type PM me if interested.

Baja.

I would ask for 500 a day plus expenses and dont sell yourself short
as baja said

What's the current going rates??
Hey y'all, I've got a fellow that I used to work w/ that just bought a King Air 300. He's owned several smaller aircraft & hired pilots both in a full-time & a contract status. BUT... this is the first time he'll need a Type-Rated pilot, hopefully w/ considerable experience.
He's a good guy to work for. Most likely work bout 15 days/month. Schedule not real well planned though. What are the current industry standards??? Daily rates , per diem , full-time pay , what ever.
Thanks in advance, AV8N4Fun

Latest resources

Back