King Air 300 Job Opeining

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aroundtheblock

Houston based Part 91 flight dept has an immediate opening for a co-captain position in a BE-30. Qualifications are as follows:

4000 total time
ATP
College degree (preferred)
BE-30 type (preferred)

Beginning salary based on qualifications but start around 50K plus benefits.

PM for details and for my email to send resumes.

Let me get this straight?????

You want 4000+ hours, an ATP, college, and a type rating and you're ONLY OFFERING $50,000. I would not touch that for less than 70K. And before you say it I know of a 300 driver making 83 out of the midwest and THEY paid for the type!!!

Get a GRIP FOLKS!!

We start BE-30 Co-Pilots out at 45k for all part 91 in an area where the cost of living is extremely low.

135fr8r said:
We start BE-30 Co-Pilots out at 45k for all part 91 in an area where the cost of living is extremely low.

Agreed, never lived in Houston but I have to think it's not that cheap to live.

If I've got this straight they want a Captain qualified/current and experienced King Air pilot with absolutely zero upfront out of pocket cost... All for 50K... They will get what they pay for.

That's OK for copilots. But at 50K for a current captain, they must be nostalgia buffs.

135fr8r said:
The cost of living variable should be at the top of the scale, not at the bottom. No matter where you live, there is (would be if losers stopped taking these kinds of jobs) a base line standard for pay. If the area is high, then the pay gets bumped at the high end. Start from the top then adjust downward accordingly, not start from the bottom and work up.

Sounds like the company I just left. They wanted an ATP, college degree, fly 11 legs per day, gone 32 weekends out of the year , and fly with a complete jerk that claimed he had visions from God!

Latest resources

Back