King Air 300 Job Opeining

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Visions

This dude is about 60 years old. Claims to have smoked at least 300 lbs of marijuana in his life. I don't believe I would have told that. I have spent hours on the computer trying to find the long term effects of heavy dope use. I just wonder if this is attributing to the visions.

tracearabians said:
This dude is about 60 years old. Claims to have smoked at least 300 lbs of marijuana in his life. I don't believe I would have told that. I have spent hours on the computer trying to find the long term effects of heavy dope use. I just wonder if this is attributing to the visions.

Ok, so say he started toking at 10 years old (keen fellow)...then that's an average of 1.5 ounzes a week...is that a dependancy/felony anyone?

Maybe they'll be hiring for flightcrew - Captain and Co-Pilot soon?

Dope Smokin Chief Pilot

This character is also the most arrogant, obnoxious, self-centered SOB I have ever met! He is completely in love with himself !

Dope smokin chief pilot

This guy is always talking about himself being a man of integrity and a true warrior for the Lord. And I have seen him on several occasions steal time off the airplane by taking side trips when we were dead heading back to base!

Latest resources

Back