Kimberly-clark

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Av8tor91

I recently applied to Kimberly-Clark. Last week, I received an interviewed called from one of their recruiters. The recruiter basically reviewed my previous employers and the reason why I've changed companies. The recruiter also asked a couple of technical questions. the recruiter said, my file will be turn over to the chief pilot and he will decide. I believe the phone interview went fairly well.
Has anyone gotten a call from them? How long before an actual interview? Any info is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Not a peep..even got a friend give me the email address of the decision maker...still no luck!

I guess I can always hope.

Yes, it is an excellent company to work for. I can't believe the called. Since, I don't have the CL-601 type. I used to flight instruct at PDK, where they're based, and used to hear about them all the time when I have low hours. I hope I'll get a second call though.

My buddy is one of their part-time contract pilots and is interviewing for the full time position.

JJet44, are they considering one or two crew members? One of the requirements is to be fluent in Spanish.

Latest resources

Back