Kiawah Development Partners

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

G-force

Does anyone know anything about this firm in Kiawah Island S.Car????? They are a PT.91 operator using BE-350 Kingairs.Any info would be appreciated.

They just got a brand new beautiful KA350, and claim to be looking for a co-captain, but sounds more like a co-pilot position to me.

To FlyFlyFly

Could you be more specific???Is this position worth pursuing?????I would certainly appreciate it.

To quick

Are these people still looking for a pilot on the BE-350?????Everytime I have called I never get a live person on the phone,however,the job listing on findapilot.com is still there.Any info would be appreciated.Thanks.

Send me a private message, and I'll see if I can get you some information. I don't know all that much, but I'll look into it.:cool:

BE-350 position

Has this position been filled???? It was posted on findapilot.com,but not anymore.

I received a response within 20 minutes of sending my cover letter & resume from Ms. Dixie Norris saying "Thanks for my resume and interest, however, they want at least 3500 hours PIC minimum." Looks like I gotta go fly some more.
Good Luck & Fly Safe,

Matt

They're still looking for all interested. (posted 12/4)

Title: King Air 350 Co-Captain
Company: Kiawah Development Partners, Inc. Product/Service: Location: SC Required Travel: NoneJob Type: Full-timeEmployment Type: Permanent
Description: A prestigious private company in Charleston needs a Corporate Co-Captain to fly a King Air 350 for C.E.O.'s business and personal flight needs. Must have 3500 pilot-in-command hours, 2500 multi-engine hours and 500 turbo hours. The position requires that the individual hired, agrees to reside in Charleston, SC and that he or she be willing and able to fly when necessary.
Requirements: Minimum Requirements BE 350 Type-rating, 3500 PIC hrs, 2500 Multiengine hrs and 500 Turbo-Prop hrs
Company Benefits: $55K-$65K depending on type-rating, experience, education and references. Annual Pay Raise: Up to 4% based on performance. Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical Insurance, Jefferson Pilot Dental Insurance, 401K program (vested from day one!), Profit sharing, Vacation, Paid Holidays and Sick-leave. Kiawah Development Partners will pay 100% of primary and secondary Life Insurance policies and 100% of long-term disability insurance as well.
Contact Information: Yony Hernandez [email protected] Phone: 843-768-5315 Fax: 843-768-3458 Kiawah Development Partners, Inc. US
Preferred Response Method:Company Name Kiawah Development Partners, Inc. Contact Name Yony Hernandez Email Address [email protected] Phone Number 843-768-5315 Address 7 Beachwalker Drive Suite 2 Fax Number 843-768-3458

Yadda, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah....

They had Aeroteck Aviation in JAX looking for someone to fill this job too. Hard to believe it's all that difficult to find someone willing to live in CHS ( a great city ) and fly a good airplane.

What is there about this job that people should know and aren't being told ?

Latest resources

Back