• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

keystone sucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hmm. why did i post that? i'm never drinking again...until the opportunity arises.

yeah. we had keystone light in cans. i gave my buddy a $5 to throw in on an 18 pack of something. by something, i mean a decent beer we can both enjoy. he comes in with a case of keystone light. i was pissed. the more i drank, the harder my head was pounding. i've never drank a beer that just gave me a headache. never again.

gotta go lie down. ugh.

Keystone rocks.

What kind of pilot are you? It's $4.99 a twelve pack for god's sake!! BTW, their whole advertising this is "bottled beer taste in a can". I love it.

I personally watched Keystone being canned at the Coors Brewery in Golden. They didn't even hide the fact that they were doing it, or anything.

Hard to believe that the same company that turns out Killians and Blue Moon can willingly produce that Keystone crap. It's not even fit to put in the beer bong.

starvingcfi said:
Hmm. Why did i post that? I'm never drinking again...until the opportunity arises.

Gotta go lie down. Ugh.
I've never done any serious drinking, and I'm curious: how many of you have had to make the rounds offering "drunk apologies" the day after some serious partying?

Back in the day I would just Pre-Apologize, it would save the trouble the day after when you did not want to speak very loud.

chawbein said:
Sorry, Wrong Answer!

Keystone Light is available in bottles. I actually like Keystone Light in the bottle, it tastes VERY similar to Coors Light.

All the more reason to not drink it.

FlyChicaga said:
Or for passing out on the floor of that Mexican fast food joint.
What was your duty-in time that morning? :D

Latest resources

Back