Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PC12Cowboy

Berry Beery Bad
I just got a call from the limey guys...need to know about jumpseat/codeshare...and conditions...the call was for navajos...please cherplt I know use the search...i did....but alot is really old...lol
thanks for your posts:)

Haz mat yeah I read it....and as always there are stones cast by people who live in glass houses...lol
I just need to start making some money....need to pay some bills:)

Unless I read that page wrong, you don't pay to be captain of anything there. It appears PC12 has his 135 mins, so he doesn't need to be "SIC" on the navajo.

He didn't specify if the call was for a PIC slot. If that's the case, then more power to him.

Just looking for clarification.

Yes I have the 135 mins...so no PFT...i have already paid my dues....well at least as a starving flight instructor...... But I would like to hear from KLA guys currently werking the line for them..I hear all the stuff about key lime...but I need more info...to make the commitment to get to denver.....remember I'm a BROKE flight instructor

hey and if any knows...how hard do they push the pilots to get there....and what are the consequences if you say NO GO????

Any not to be petty...but what do they pay????????????
I not it aint much...and I hate to be a bottom feeder...but I need to eat...lol

Last edited:
I met a Capt flying the metro one day in DRO. Seemed like a really laid back guy, he was dressed like a ramper. We probably talked for half an hour about flyin, and snowboarding mtn biking and stuff. He said he loved it, of course he was flying the metro, I'm not sure what else they do or what it's like.

On a sperate note, I too have a buddy who wants to do the sic thing. Thats a PFT deal aint it?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back