Key Lime DO-328Jet ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hawkerflyer

Saw it in CRP today, actually looked pretty good with an attractive white and green color scheme. How'd they pull that off? So out of the ordinary for them.

Long story. Involves a fair bit of first hand experience with that particular company.

If it weren't for one particularly devious manager, it would be a fantastic place to work.

Lol, I feel ya man, I really do. I'm currently there. I enjoy the flying and the vast majority of the people. Some other things are trying my patience.

To be fair, MOST of the pilots are a blast to work with. I understand that the old CP has moved on so I'm sure morale has improved! I received some ridiculous instructions from that guy every now and then.

Be careful and, if you're time building, have fun. Try to resist "making it work" when they deliver a few extra cans to your plane just before departure.

Kinda time building. I got hired with 2,400 total and an ATP, but only 38 multi.

The good thing about the Navajo is that it'll bulk out low before gross. Heck, on Mother's Day I think I bulked out on 1-800-Flowers alone.

Latest resources

Back