• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Key date for US/AA new hires question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As an applicant, I can't see anything fair about getting a job there and getting slotted in front of a TWA furlough. Expecially since they would be older and retire well before I would.

Perhaps because it's not a done deal yet? If you went by the "announcement date", then all the US Air pilots should have numbers at United right now. Anyway, I don't have a cat in this inevitable cat-fight, I was just curious if there was a date already picked.

Thanks

Nic will be arbitrated into APA

It's not complicated- it just gets REALLY PERSONAL

Nic will be arbitrated into APA

It's not complicated- it just gets REALLY PERSONAL

Agreed. That's just the way it is. It will be personal, but everyone, including the company, signed on the bottom line and agreed to the arbitration. Eventually, the award will catch up, and then the next arbitrator will use the NIC award and the current AA list for the next one.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Agreed. That's just the way it is. It will be personal, but everyone, including the company, signed on the bottom line and agreed to the arbitration. Eventually, the award will catch up, and then the next arbitrator will use the NIC award and the current AA list for the next one.

Bye Bye---General Lee

We get it Genital. We know your opinion on the NIC. You don't have to contaminate every thread.

Just like some will always be in denial about the NIC, you will always be in denial about how disliked and unwanted you are on this board.

Get a life and go away.

Latest resources

Back