• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Key Airlines and Mitt Romney

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
· King Hussein Obama, great leader of the United States of illegal Aliens, leader of the food stamp nation, born in Kenya, visitor of 57 U.S. states, leader of corpsmen, supporter of homosexuals, non-believer in Christianity, defender of Eric Withholder, and mastermind of taxing the lower/middle class if they don’t go buy health insurance. She is one of the biggest racists in America. This coming from the woman who a couple years ago said she is ashamed to be an American.

If your post is your reality, I truly feel sorry for you.
The political debate in this country is no different now than in the past. Personally I see pros and cons coming from the left and the right and proudly vote for whoever I want regardless of their party affiliation, although I tend to lean to the left (no small part because of people like you on the right) I do understand the need to keep taxes low, spending in check and yes I get just as frustrated with welfare scammers as I do with CEO's getting huge bonus's and tax breaks at the expense of the middle class.
Your ilk however, seems to think name calling and paranoid little lies is what passes for political debate. You get your "facts" from Glen Beck?

· King Hussein Obama, great leader of the United States of illegal Aliens, leader of the food stamp nation, born in Kenya, visitor of 57 U.S. states, leader of corpsmen, supporter of homosexuals, non-believer in Christianity, defender of Eric Withholder, and mastermind of taxing the lower/middle class if they don’t go buy health insurance. She is one of the biggest racists in America. This coming from the woman who a couple years ago said she is ashamed to be an American.
Wow.
Also, wow.

Hey YIP....

...you ALWAYS seem to know a guy who yadda yadda yadda....

BTW, we're talkin how the courts work - not about flying a plane. Someone switch up your daily dose of Metamucil?
when you been around the flyin business for 50 years you know a lot of people, No Metamucil here, just a 1st class Med with no limitations to include corrective lenses.

BTW We are talking about courts? I thought it was the airline business

when you been around the flyin business for 50 years you know a lot of people, No Metamucil here, just a 1st class Med with no limitations to include corrective lenses.

BTW We are talking about courts? I thought it was the airline business

Hey YIP, you contribute a lot... just havin a little fun! :beer:

I work with an ex-Key guy. He recently told me and I am summarizing here, that the Romney bunch bought the place turned it around made it profitable and sold it. Can't remember who it was sold to but it went down hill again after the sale.

I was at Key during the Bain takeover. We never met Romney. He sent in a team of two to run the new Key. Probably the best management team they ever had.

It has been many years now and don't recall exactly every detail. I recall a typical management vs. Union certification effort. I seem to recall more "pressure" from the union organizers than the company. Nothing different than any drive I have witnessed in the my 30 plus years in the business.

Bain did nothing wrong in my opinion.

Joe

I was at Key during the Bain takeover. We never met Romney. He sent in a team of two to run the new Key. Probably the best management team they ever had.

It has been many years now and don't recall exactly every detail. I recall a typical management vs. Union certification effort. I seem to recall more "pressure" from the union organizers than the company. Nothing different than any drive I have witnessed in the my 30 plus years in the business.

Bain did nothing wrong in my opinion.

Joe
Hey this FI you can not post anything here that says management is anything but total evil. If you post stuff like this you might find yourself branded as a "Management Shill" who does not care about the brotherhood.

Please advise us which of that list is incorrect....thanks.
All of them.

It should be obvious to everyone that the guy simply cut and pasted that litany of lies that he most likely received in an email from some sort of neo-con right wing hate group that he possibly "Friended" on Facebook. Most, if not all, of those accusations have already been debunked by fact checkers. However, people like him don't deal in facts or reality; they deal in fictional fear and non-fictional ignorance.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back