• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Keeps getting worse for AMR.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Before I get jumped on for my comments, Getting kicked in the junk by Utah was a joke, so no need to attempt to change my mind about that.

------END DISCLAIMER--------------------------------

Thoughts?

Get out while you can...

Huh?

The Icelandies were interested in turning a quick buck buy pressuring AMR to have a fire sale of it's assests so they could cash out shortly after.

This is a short-term plan and hardly one that would have benefitted employees or added long term value to the company.....fire sales of company assests rarely do.

AMR evidently had other plans that don't include the type of slashing and gutting that these people wanted.

Now, I have no problem with people believing that AMR is not a place to stay for whatever reason, but this should not be one of them.

Skywest

I don't recommend Skywest ownership. In my experience those sneaky Mormons can run no better of an airline than those greedy rednecks that used to own ASA.

Sounds like they wanted to turn a quick buck at the long term expense of AMR and all it's employees! Exactly what the hedge funds want to do - destroy companies, make huge amounts of money for a select few people and walk away from the resulting mess! AMR was having none of it at the time, they sold most of their shares and left. These blood sucking parasites are everywhere, making excuses like "it's only business", while they ruin lives.

In 4 years AE will be doing a small fraction of the AA regional flying, look for huge outsourcing ahead.

I don't recommend Skywest ownership. In my experience those sneaky Mormons can run no better of an airline than those greedy rednecks that used to own ASA.

HEEYAR BE A BIG "A.T.L" HELLZ YEAAHHHH TO DAT BOOOOUUUYYYY!!

In 4 years AE will be doing a small fraction of the AA regional flying, look for huge outsourcing ahead.

whose going to fly it and where will the pilots come from?

Latest resources

Back