• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Keep it up guys! Good show!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If we now could just get the SkyWest pilots to hopp on board the train, we would all be headed in the same direction. I sure hope that the membership drive at SkyWest is successful, since their abstinence from joining could jeopardize the success of this unified front.

We are counting on you SkyWest guys......

There will always be someone who opts out. Some group who thinks they can take it on their own. Hopfully we can all unite and pool our strength and resources.

LOL! They actually put out a release on this? They've been doing this for quite some time, and yet Skywest, Chautauqua, and Mesa continue to grow while others furlough. All this is is an attempt for the pilot groups to think their union managers are actually doing something, nothing else.

bvt1151 said:
LOL! They actually put out a release on this? They've been doing this for quite some time, and yet Skywest, Chautauqua, and Mesa continue to grow while others furlough. All this is is an attempt for the pilot groups to think their union managers are actually doing something, nothing else.

thanks negative nancy

The brotherhood will stand firm until someone sees an opportunity.....and then someone will get pushed off the cliff. Happens every time.

Hope I am wrong....but up till now, this is old news.

A350

If anyone remotely believes that a collection of ALPA MEC reps from the DCI carriers can get together and provide protection for all, you have got to be on crack. ALPA's position is becoming so weak and has caved on every recent labor consession to date.

If ASA can come up with a good contract, which I doubt, then there might be some support. And my bet is if they do, the airline is going to be slowly reduced to a memory.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back