• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

yosemite

For my NJA Brothers and Sisters,

You know who I am.

Trust that I say the following with all seriousness.

Messages posted on the NJA pilots private message board ARE NOT for public consumption. What is posted there STAYS there. We are a family and we will air our differences in private ONLY. Do not violate this trust.

yosemite said:
For my NJA Brothers and Sisters,

You know who I am.

Trust that I say the following with all seriousness.

Messages posted on the NJA pilots private message board ARE NOT for public consumption. What is posted there STAYS there. We are a family and we will air our differences in private ONLY. Do not violate this trust.

Now THAT'S the kind of stuff that is going to bring you support from the rest of the flying industry. Maybe we should all have our own boards and stop talking to each other in the FBOs as well.

Ace

Ace-of-the-Base said:
Now THAT'S the kind of stuff that is going to bring you support from the rest of the flying industry. Maybe we should all have our own boards and stop talking to each other in the FBOs as well.

Ace

Yosemite is talking about legalease issues only, Im assuming. We will still tell you how bad Nutjets sucks here, or in an FBO.

If your too stupid to know what not to put in a public forum you need to move back in with mommy and daddy. You don't think that "private" board could be used against you as well?

I'm sure he is pointing this out because news is coming ref bargaining...Any speculation here could help the company...IE recruiting etc...Which at this point would not be helpful to our cause...The second good news comes recruiting goes up then the company delays...

Latest resources

Back