Keep It Going

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flechas said:
Hey mini, why don't you post the question here, i read the other thread and couldn't put it together, I'm sure that after all this beers (and whatever everyone is drinking) the question will seem very interesting!

*sigh* the laziness of drunks...

Oh well..

It had to do with an ILS and the required equipment
it said:
"RADAR and ADF or DME Required"

Simple enough? HAHA not for Mr. I-Had-A-Nazi-English-Teacher-In-Tenth-Grade

The conjunctions threw me

Is it
RADAR and ADF or DME Required -or-
RADAR and ADF or DME Required

That's it...

Ailerongirl said:
Hey Buck :)
Man..now I wish I'd started drinking too!

Hey It's never too late! :)

*laugh* We really need a live chat to put all this together. That or we just need to do a Flinfo meet and greet...that would be hilarious! I wonder how many people would actually come. I'm better a bunch of us younger ones would, but some of the older guys would stay away to 'protect their privacy'

buckdanny said:
Awesome, I do need a chillin buddy!! I'm back from a 4 days trip, I really could have some rhum; from zimbawe or Chile I couldn't care less....yeahhh!!!
This stuff is straight from Mexico City itself - you're more then welcome to your share!

Ailerongirl said:
*laugh* We really need a live chat to put all this together. That or we just need to do a Flinfo meet and greet...that would be hilarious! I wonder how many people would actually come. I'm better a bunch of us younger ones would, but some of the older guys would stay away to 'protect their privacy'

I'm in, we just have to agree on the place and a time that we all have days off.

Ailerongirl said:

like a "fly-in"?

Ailerongirl said:

I have to turn in a report on Thursday and then spring break starts for me, i'll be going out that night. KAHN, 50nm east of ATL, come on down.

Count me in too!!!!!

Buck

Latest resources

Back