• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

KATL drug bust 8-29-09

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ATL is the now the biggest drug hub in the US and you don't think the Thugs ON TUGS crew is not smuggling drugs in the back of the planes in and out of ATL? I've been on the bus in the summer and have seen them lugging duffel bags the size of a small car and wondered to myself what the hell do they need that much stuff to go to work, ahh I get it now. I'd love to see some drug dogs waiting at the bus stop in the airport.

ATL is the now the biggest drug hub in the US and you don't think the Thugs ON TUGS crew is not smuggling drugs in the back of the planes in and out of ATL? I've been on the bus in the summer and have seen them lugging duffel bags the size of a small car and wondered to myself what the hell do they need that much stuff to go to work, ahh I get it now. I'd love to see some drug dogs waiting at the bus stop in the airport.

Yup. Also, if you used to inhabit the old ASA crew lounge, your lunchbags, laptops, and overnight bags were probably on their way home with a ramper at some point, as well.

Latest resources

Back