• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kansas City Operators

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The answer is long but distinguished....

If you really wanted the ENTIRE list, well, I won't b.s. and say I could give it to you, but tons of people base aircraft out of MKC alone. Unfortunately it will be difficult for even someone with your time to get a job out there, it's awho you know clicky airport. Sorry, but others will agree.

"I guess this is where I'm supposed to edit this post a say chill the F out"

Last edited:
Why I waste time here reading crap like the last reply! If you don't have any useful information to contribute...keep your mouth shut! This guy honestly wanted some information about operators in Kansas City. You give him nothing but crap! By the looks of it he has more time than you plus an ATP!

Let's just make this board a place to help each other out rather than back biting and hoping that someone else may not get the upper hand over ourselves!!

Happy flying!

AMEN !!!!!!!!

Can we get another?

Rice :cool:

Keeping the Faith
(That I'll get a Job Soon)

KC Operators

Moose,

Send me a PM and I'll fill you in on what I know.

On another note. If SNA is for Student Naval Aviator you have some issues you need to resolve before you make it in that club. Or you just need to grow up.

Hog

Moose, try "airnav.com", you type in what airport you want and it will list most operators out of that airport plus some other useful information.

Good luck

I didn't mean to say "with your time", I meant to write "even with your time", meaning you have a ton, you'll have to forgive me, I was talking on the phone and typing with one hand at the same time. And if any can come on here and say it's NOT difficult to get a job at Downtown, I'd like to hear your story, because the other half of KC has a different one. And when I said there are a ton, once again, I meant it's going to be hard pressed for any one person to sit down and tell you EVERY SINGLE ONE, believe it or not, some people are on hear not to slam people like everyone seems to think everyone is. Universal Underwriter's, KC Life, Dairy Farmers of America, Safewing, Central Air, Executive Beechcraft's charter, Johnny Rollins in the **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** jetcopter, Airnet, hogdriver fly's at Whiteman, whoever the hell fly's 1LF, me on the holidays, off the top of my head, THERE ARE YOU ALL HAPPY? Now apologize, I did.

Last edited:
I can't say I fully agree with with the way Future SNA responded, however, I will say he is right about how tight locked the job market is at Downtown. A month ago someone made a posting similar to the original post here....and I provided with many, many places to look. But, I hate to tell you that if you are just looking now.....you are about 2 years....several hundered pilots too late!!!

With Vanguard, TWA and the collapse of a few 91/135 operators in the area, many pilots who make KC their home have flooded the market. I know that there are a few operators that do NOT accept resumes right now, let alone give you the opportunity to walk it into the office. I was told that at least 50 resumes a week get shredded.....with many Chief Pilots around the field getting tired of being bothered...

KC jobs

hogdriver fly's at Whiteman, whoever the hell fly's 1LF, me on the holidays

What exactly were you getting at here?

:confused:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back