• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta/YIP guys.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just take a look around up there and see who your neighbors are before you lease anything. There's always a few Kalitta guys at the Applebees by the airport, they'll be able to help you out more or in finding a roomate.
Good luck with the new job!

Where to live in YIP

I like Canton/Plymouth, about a 15 minute commute north of Willow Run. Good restaurants, shopping, easy ride into Ann Arbor, beautiful neighborhoods of which many are new. There seems to have been some overbuilding, so house prices are soft.

I have a new construction condo for rent in Canton. Never lived in, great area, 2BR/2BA with 2 car garage and full basement not counted in the 1600 square foot area. Included washer/dryer, brand new top line appliances, garage door opener. I'm asking $1500/month. It's 7 miles to Willow Run and 15 miles to U of M, Ann Arbor. You'll never go to Detroit. I put it on the rental market this week.

If you're interested we can work out a deal. I'm a pilot and will help out another pilot if I can. Post your interest and we'll get in touch.

If you like a smaller community, and close to the airport (10minutes) then consider Belleville. Nice people, and very community oriented. On the other hand if your looking for price and willing to drive 45 minutes to work, then the best deal would be south of YIP in Monroe! The closer you are to Detroit or Ann Arbor, the more your going to pay. Good luck in your search..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back