Kalitta Sept. 5th class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

248to2.8

I'm in the pool for the Sept. 5th class at KA, any advice from current students on where to stay, and what to expect in ground school

Leaving skyway.... Sellout! best of luck and lotsa success;)

hey how was the interview with kalitta, what should one expect, HR, FAR'S or plain BS.... what are they looking for in a pilot!!!!!

oop's

Last edited:
pin727

Thick comfortable knee pads, No teeth... prefered. Flying skill's ... optional.:D

Ok I am a one of students on current class ground school and after talking to everybody I got the conclusion that the best deal was me and my roommate.
We got the bellridge apartments that's included on the paperwork they send to you. Don't let the security deposit scare you as you can put on the credit card and when you leave they will credit back and this will be before your statement if you have a good date. They are clean very close (10min) and no traffic, plus it comes with digital cable included has a pool and a tennis court and a little gym. 2beds or 1 is the option in my opinion the 2 beds and get someone to share will be half the price of any hotel plus several guys are having problems with the hotels and they all distant more than 20 mins away with no kitchen so you'll have to spend money on food if you choose to saty in hotel.
Any other info pm me or put a new post.

I am in the Sept class, just wondering how things are going there.

Whats your take on the company thus far?

Any suggestions for the next class members, other than the last post about the knee pads?

EX_CV580FR8Dawg said:
Leaving skyway.... Sellout! best of luck and lotsa success;)

Hey, Bob Saccamano, is that you?

Crazy Joe DiVolla.

Latest resources

Back