Kalitta Class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Networ-King

Anyone know if there was suppose to be a Kalitta class starting on or around October 29th ish and was it possible moved to November 6th ish? Thanks in advance for your help.

Net

Thanks for the PM and the reply on here. So can anyone in the know tell me if there even was or is a class starting at Kalitta this week?

Not that I had heard. The class on the 22nd will be the four for the year. Just about 70 newhires for the years total.

The email was from training, found to be in error. Sorry. A friend of mine starts on the 29th , good to all.

Why don't you go back to Delta and fly with General Lee?

I try not to fly with a$$holes like the general, so no thank you. I make a ton more money at big brown than I would at Delta and eventhough ups has it's issues, after commercialling the other day and watching passengers act like f*&king morons.....well.... you know.

I do have the option of going back to mother D, but why????? Just to say I'm a Delta pilot??? F*&k that.

The info about Kalitta was for a buddy of mine and apparently there was a class that also started on the 6th. Thanks again for the info.

Net

How much do you want for one of those sen. #'s? I don't care which one, just tired of unemployment.:D

Latest resources

Back