Kalitta charters II

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cape

KII has been advertising for crew does anybody know when they plan to start a class, also has anyone been contacted for the interview.

KII has been advertising for crew does anybody know when they plan to start a class, also has anyone been contacted for the interview.
This is to build a pool because it took longer than they planned to fill their last class. It is good place to work good pay and day off for its segment of the industry, plus very good maintenance. Plus get to fly classic jets like the DC-9 and B-727.

I sent a resume via climbto350 and they emailed me an equal opportunity form to be sent back via mail or fax, after that i haven't heard from them.

I got the EEOC form too, sent it back, haven't heard anything. 727 would be cool. It says they fly out into Hawaii and the central Pacific. Where do they go? Midway Island or something?

Duck when did you apply I have not had any response. Any idea when they would have a class.

did you apply via climbto350
i got the email with the EeO form a few days after that.
havent heard from them after that....

Yeah I applied via climbto350, got the EEO letter a couple weeks ago, then nothing since. I have no idea about any interviews/class dates.

Kii

Any updates on KII has anyone information about class dates interviews.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back