Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

countbat

Alea Jacta Est
Any thruth to the rumor FAA has tried to shut down Kalitta but Bush bailed them out again?

wow, your flamebaits just get funnier and funnier. You should consider doing stand-up.

Any thruth to the rumor FAA has tried to shut down Kalitta but Bush bailed them out again?
I heard that he's selling Connie stealth technology and stinger missiles!

Last edited:
Kalitta doesn't need Bush to run interference for them. The FAA has filed many violations against Kalitta over the years. But, Kalitta retains the best aviation lawyers in the business while the FAA employs somewhat-less-in-demand legal minds. Not too hard to figure out who's gonn'a win most of the time.

Connie is more crafty than you think, even though he looks like the janitor for Kallitta

Not that I have heard. What is your source? For a guy who claims to be retired and have no stake in the industry, you sure have an interest in slandering Kalitta every chance you get. It's not perfect, but it's not the company it once was. Everyone here has a very vested interest in making sure things are done right.

BS for sure but if anybody thinks the FAA isn't going look things over after two accidents in two months is naive. That said I've recently had the opportunity to meet and work with some of their folks and all were top guys. They know what company they work for and were generally happy with the opereation... The last class of 400 fo's had 27 out of 28 pilots from ATA. The other was from MaxJet.

From an inside source.....the "Count" WAS...a former Kalitta freight dog who pissed off the wrong folks in the office and was not invited to return in the post-AIA start-up operation. Being weak in the sim,the airplane and generally considered to be a real ass..le, it is no suprise to those who know his real identity that he has an axe to grind and this board is his stage. My suggestion to The "Count"...focus on your current employer and leave Connie out of it. Sincerely..Your friend from Atlanta

Latest resources

Back