Kalitta Air??????????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pin727

Has Anybody Heard Something About Them In The Past Days??
Are Thry Going To Hire Anytime Soon? Bases? Qol? Pay?

Flying A Dumbo -jet Is On My To Do List!!!!

Flying A Dumbo -jet Is On My To Do List!!!!

Start by doing a search on Kalitta or CWI.

CWI

that is why I am asking the questions here to see if someone knows about this company..........

I think that there are quite a few posts as of late to research. If you spend much time on the message boards you'll find that most people do not like to rewrite information over and over. They trust you'll do your homework with the search function before asking to many questions. As far as I know Kalitta Air will be hiring for at least the next year. Most likely it will continue well into the future. Connie is continuing to do what he does best.. and that is finding new markets, while buying airplanes at very good prices. If you are really interested in flying the 747 then continue to update your resume once a month. And I've been told that the job fairs by Air Inc. are also a good way of making personal contact. Good luck to you in your search.. Also, I would not use the word Dumbo when relating to the 747. Just a thought, but it could be taken as a bit offensive to some! Again, good luck!

Ah Connie . . . the aviation schlockmeister icon. Never heard a good thing from anyone who used to work for him.

Last edited:
Heh, you wanna see a schockmeister you should work with Larry Rohl up in Cleveland. That sonofabeachball needs to be shot.

Repeatedly.

With rubber bullets.

In the nuts.

If he had any.

But, since this is the cargo forum and he didn't run a cargo op, this wouldn't be an appropriate place to slam him. (doesn't make it any less fun tho)

Princedietrich said:
Heh, you wanna see a schockmeister you should work with Larry Rohl up in Cleveland. That sonofabeachball needs to be shot.

Repeatedly.

With rubber bullets.

In the nuts.

If he had any.

But, since this is the cargo forum and he didn't run a cargo op, this wouldn't be an appropriate place to slam him. (doesn't make it any less fun tho)

AMEN brother.............

Do a research about Kalitta here in this forum.
Don't waist your money neither your time at Airincs.
You gotta go to Miami Aeroservice air jobs fair won't cost you a penny and yep they do most of their recruitment and interview ther just because a lot of our training is done in their sim. Airinc is for rich pilots from rich families and etc.
Connie is a good boss and Kalitta is a very nice place to work for.
Anymore pm me.

Latest resources

Back