• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't know for sure on the int jump seat. Per diem is $1.50 hr domestic, $2.05 hr int.

Jumpseat - Domestic or Int'l

A Northwest crewmember verified that Kalitta was listed as both Domestic and International in their FOM. This was a few weeks ago. I don't know about others, but I believe US Airways doesn't differenate between the domestic or international - ie: if you're on the list, you can do both.

iaflyer

That is true about USAirways.They do not differentiate between intl and dom. I have jumpseated on them intl. many times.

I take back all my replies to this thread. This place SUCKS!!! Don,t come to work for Kalitta unless your desperate!!!!! Ive been here a long time and its the Worst I have EVER!!!! seen. It,s all because of on individual... Mark R who should have been run off the property along time ago!!!!!!! If anyone could Fu5k up an airline..He,s the one... however, not the only one here!! I dont know what else to say at this time cause I,m so pissed!!!!:mad:

Last edited:
Lemme guess....you got rescheduled to work thru Thanksgiving and Christmas,,,,Am I right?

PHXFLYR:cool:

PHXFLYR

No not that at all. I,m going home for Xmas but this place has just gone to Hell and I,m tired of it. I think the new year will find me in a different line of work. I Hate to say it but as much as I love flying, I just cant take this $hit any longer.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back