• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta Air TA passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Back to the regional board for you ,junior;) Or is that 'commuter'?

PHXFLYR:cool:

Wow, another CBA negotiating genius. Do you have anything to contribute, or was that the best you can come up with?

Seriously, with the aircraft in your profile, do you REALLY believe that a new CBA at a non-sched/supplemental/ACMI operator has ANYTHING to do with regional contracts or wages?

Last edited:
What are their mins these day?

Thanks

Out of curiosity; where do you guys overnight in AMS and how long are your overnights over there?

PM me if you do not want to put it here.

Out of curiosity; where do you guys overnight in AMS and how long are your overnights over there?
We overnight at the Dorint near the airport. We can get downtown in 45 minutes - either by bus or train. The overnights are usually 1-2 days.

Congrats on the TA . . . hope it is an improvement, whatnot with the loss of the 1s and 3s . . . hope PB is doing well . . .
Cheers

Congrats on the TA, looks like things got better --- sitting sideways at purple is kind of boring compared to what you guys are doing. Miss you guys!

Congrats on the TA, looks like things got better --- sitting sideways at purple is kind of boring compared to what you guys are doing. Miss you guys!
Give me half your retirement and I'll let you jumpseat. - you can come experience some of our "excitement". :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back