• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta -400

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The class I am in is for the -400. There are 12 of us total. 2 of us are already FOs at the company and 10 guys are new hires.

As far as future classes go, all elligible FO's have had the chance to get into a 400 class. So unless (like me) elligible guys change their mind later on, all 400 FO's will be from off the street.

Has anybody that attended the Aeroservice career fair in MIA heard from Kalitta?

I attended and got a good vibe from the guy I talked too. I'm getting a little impatient and wondering how long to expect for an interview call.

Cheers,

Has anybody that attended the Aeroservice career fair in MIA heard from Kalitta?

I attended and got a good vibe from the guy I talked too. I'm getting a little impatient and wondering how long to expect for an interview call.

Cheers,

I was in YIP today and there were quite a few people interviewing. They are interviewing for the next three days to fill the May Class of 14. I am hearing that we are getting 767 captains etc that are applying. We are getting some very experienced new hires. There are hundreds applying for a just a few positions. Good luck to all.

Latest resources

Back