• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HalinTexas

昇る太陽の土&#
Anyone here flying for Korean AL?

Considering it. Just looking for input.

Check the KAL thread in the South Asia section of pprune. Also look at the ANA/JPX thread there, too.

There are huge cultural differences that need to be learned as well as the aircraft systems.

I haven't been there but just commenting on what I read. Good gig but learn the game before you suit up. TC

P.S.--Sorry about ATA, Hal. :(

Anyone here flying for Korean AL?

Considering it. Just looking for input.

I just put my stuff in there a week ago, after some discussion with a few of the flight crew contractors. The one thing all of them stressed was that if you get an interview there is no postponing it. You will not be invited again. THe only other thing I noticed was you will get health insurance while traveling for them but in the US youre on your own.

I've found some stuff on PPrune that doesn't really turn me on about any of the Asian carriers.

I don't need that kind of BS.

The Sandpit might be better (comments on Pprune notwithstanding...).

A friend at Gulf Air told me: If you've got a good job, don't come. If you need work, it's a pretty good job.

Right now, Emirates is the place to be. EY is still kind of dicked up but growing. GF may furlough. QR is ok from what I've read but I don't know too much about them. TC

Latest resources

Back