Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AZFr8tPilot

Moving on...
Anyone on this board interview with Korean Air? I was hoping to get more in depth information about the screening process than what the contract recruiters provide.

Thx,
AZF

It was a great experience. Pos bus class there and back! Sim check first day pretty easy if you are currently flying, V1 cut, non-prec, single-eng ILS, missed to a visual. Second day, medical. Astronaut physical. Brain scan, stress test, blood, eyes( no lasic allowed), hearing tests. Can't eat night before after 22:00, no gum, coffee, or tea allowed in the morning till after blood work. Had third day off and went into the city. Fourth day panel int. About 15 min, no "tell me about a time" questions. Tell us about you and some tech like what do you do in windshear. Give you 100,000 won @th interview($100). I hear they are big on using automation cuz of language differences. 3 weeks before they emailed the responce. They are very respectful people and treat pilots like kings!!! I'm sorry to say, but they put our U.S. carriers to shame. If you send me your email, I can email some nmore gouge to you

Latest resources

Back