Kal 747

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

spitfire1500

Question for any of you in the know about KAL. I have been getting notifications of interviewing at KAL for the 747-4 for a year now on a monthly basis. Are they rejecting a lot of guys or actually not getting that many apps. From what their requirements are it seems you have to be currently flying the 400 and I don't see were many guys currently on it would want to move to KAL. Usually a guy on the 747-4 at the few places flying them would have descent seniority and pay where they're at. Just curious. Anyone with them on here that is going to work through Atlanta, Georgia?

they seem to be rejecting alot. I work there now, and a friend of mine w/ experience(JAL) did not get hired!!

A friend of mine was trying to get on with KAL but they did not accept his 5000 hours of MD-11 time!

I have 742 pic time,

Thank you for your email.

I have reviewed your CV/Resume and from what I can ascertain it does not meet the requirements set by the airline (required type). It is important to note that KAL’s Non Type Rated recruitment programs require you to have experience on a qualifying type. If you believe I have misread your qualifications, please let me know and for further information, please visit www.kal-ccl.com

Best wishes in your continued job search.

Kind regards

Rachael Williams

I have 742 pic time,

Thank you for your email.

I have reviewed your CV/Resume and from what I can ascertain it does not meet the requirements set by the airline (required type). It is important to note that KAL’s Non Type Rated recruitment programs require you to have experience on a qualifying type. If you believe I have misread your qualifications, please let me know and for further information, please visit www.kal-ccl.com

Best wishes in your continued job search.

Kind regards

Rachael Williams

Pretty sure you needed to have some time in glass..757/767 would be good...

Latest resources

Back