Just released - FedEx seat bid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
oldf4guy said:
Hey AAFlyer, like FoxHunter said, some day you'll learn the facts of life. Like fact #1:

There will always be scum sucking leaches who will step on anyone's back to get ahead. They may be standing in the welfare line or they may be the miserable non-member captain who has no life outside the workplace, so age 60 becomes his life sentence to nothingness. Non-members are our profession's welfare mothers, we will always have them.

BTW you notice most FDX guys won't even respond to FH. That is because he has quite a reputation amongst the crew force for being the most miserable p&^$*k you can imagine. He even worse in real life than he is here.

Your hurting my feelings.:) Most people that have actually flown with me say they have not flown with a nicer guy. You must be getting your info from your ALPA buddies. They tend to take it the wrong way when their union religion is questioned. I paid my ALPA dues for many years but finally decided that they are incapable of representing me or FDX pilots. ALPA, weak, ineffective, living in the past, and taking FedEx pilots for a ride. When do you think ALPA will get a contract? They could'nt do it in 1995 and it looks like they can't today. I guess someone has to pay for DWs pension.

FoxHunter said:
Sonny, you have not a clue, but in time you may learn the facts of life.:)

I haven't heard your excuse yet, so to me you are a leech plain and simple.

If you are so enlightened, however, how about providing me your name so I can call you and you can fill me in? You could even PM me if you are too ashamed to post it.

F18-FDX said:

If you are so enlightened, however, how about providing me your name so I can call you and you can fill me in? You could even PM me if you are too ashamed to post it.
To all FDX guys - PLEASE put FoxHunter on your Ignore(ant) list.

Echopapa said:
I am not comfortable with you releasing this much detailed corporate information. Is there any point to doing so? I think you can make your point adequately with a more general statement and refrain from posting what some would consider sensative corporate information.

I am not aware of anyone on this board that has given out actual tail numbers and fleet schedules specific to the day of aquisition and in-service date.

Please remove your post.

No different than posting the bid numbers. Some of the tail numbers were once FDX DC10s, the rest are new FDX numbers issued by the FAA. FedEx provides plenty of information to it's crew force, you just have to look. If anyone has a real interest in numbers you can use the FAA data base or you can go over to the Spotter Forum on airliner.com.

Thank you for your concern.:)

Just to remind people --Fox hunter is a non-member scab!! Put him on ignore!!

As for the bid, big, but not nearly as big as it could have been--the rumor at ANC was that they were increasing the domicile by 30 crews--only 15 released. Seems to me that they cut it in half and that the next one should be just as big...
Los1

F18-FDX said:

He is 2 below Cheever on the non-members list.

Los1 said:

As for the bid, big, but not nearly as big as it could have been--the rumor at ANC was that they were increasing the domicile by 30 crews--only 15 released. Seems to me that they cut it in half and that the next one should be just as big...
Los1

Just hate to correct you but you are correct that I am a non-member, but I have never been a Scab. I've been on strike twice as an ALPA member. Hope you never get to find out that being a non-member does not guarantee a line crosser and you will also learn that being an ALPA does not mean you will not be a Scab someday. I've been told that the most vocal ALPA supporters at EAL were among the first to crack.

Now a question for all you union people. I realize none of you can answer.:)

When the ALPA pilots cross the picket line at NWA will they be Scabs?

When the ALPA pilots at EAL cross and broke the FEIA strike in the early 60s were these ALPA pilots Scabs? When a number of FEIA PFEs crossed their unions picket line to return to the cockpit, and be placed on the pilot seniorty list were they Scabs? Were the new hire pilots hired to replace ther striking PFEs Scabs?

Echopapa said:
I am not comfortable with you releasing this much detailed corporate information. Is there any point to doing so? I think you can make your point adequately with a more general statement and refrain from posting what some would consider sensative corporate information.

I am not aware of anyone on this board that has given out actual tail numbers and fleet schedules specific to the day of aquisition and in-service date.

Please remove your post.

I have forwarded this information to my company to complete my diabolical plan to take over the cargo industry.:D

Los1 said:

Good call, I should have done it sooner. The loser is now ignored.

Back to the original topic...it's all good!

who are you talking about?

Who are you guys talking about? I have my 'puter set to only show posts from those that pay dues. Leaches are omitted. Kinda like being on the do not call list. If you are talking about the guy that posts here as FH....just remember that he came here after he was ignored by all the guys on the AOL message boards for just trying to stir the pot and not provide constructive input. Ignore him and hopefully he will just fall off like an old scab on a wound.....and go somewhere else for a while.

Latest resources

Back