Just like a soap opera - the next installment of the Magenta Line

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guys,
Dont get all excited by our rates. I have yet to be paid that and there are a lot of devils in the details.

CAL guys--Has your Pref Bidding improved? I know some people were getting hosed but I haven't heard much lately. AA wants it in the worst way. I lived with it at TWA and it was pretty good. But, if AMR has ANYTHING to do with it, it will be he!! on earth.

Thanks in advance for the update!

TC

CAL guys--Has your Pref Bidding improved? I know some people were getting hosed but I haven't heard much lately. AA wants it in the worst way. I lived with it at TWA and it was pretty good. But, if AMR has ANYTHING to do with it, it will be he!! on earth.

Thanks in advance for the update!

TC

No.
My Dad had pref bidding at NWA and I never heard much heartburn out of him about it. A buddy at AWA said it was pretty decent but you have to remember one thing...The CAL contract consists of pay rates and thats about it. There are no restrictions to the company for schedule building so you get the CAL PBS system....No regard for seniority and no open time with minimal staffing and Junior manning in abundance in the summer months. Staffing levels will need to be adjusted (F-word). Have a ball with it...
There is probably one guy who thinks CAL PBS rawks and he frequents this board. You probably are familiar with his initials.

Last edited:
Until you're ready to go to jail, it's all talk.
Managment and Unions liars all.
Get out. Run from his industry as fast as you can. I'm working on it.

Latest resources

Back