• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Just got the call! PSA

mullet

scattered,covered,chunked
Total Time
15000+
Congrats, enjoy 4 weeks of bliss at the beautiful Dayton Airport Hotel. You might want to bring your own bed linens. I believe the Trans Am festival is at the hotel around August, you timed it perfect!!!

Last edited:

d328pilot

flying in asia
Total Time
i wish i would have brought my own sheets. if you got room in your bag its a really good idea. when is the skeet shooting tournament??

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
Total Time
Dunno?
Congrats boss! Study hard and have fun

viper548

Total Time
Enjoy the nervousness you'll have during every flight for the next 2 weeks not wanting to do something stupid to comprimise you new job. I looked for every excuse to do a ground lesson instead of a flight lesson.
Congrats!!!

Brett Hull

Pastafarian
Total Time
Congrats! That $18k/year job you've dreamt of is now yours!

Whaddya gonna do with all that scratch?

Jimbodawg

Total Time
Hey PSA Chief

Hey PSA Chief,

I have a few questions maybe you could answer for me. I assume training is appx 2 months. If that is correct, do I get passes to go home on the weekends? Or can I bring the wife up to see me at all during that time?

I was told in my interview I would most likely get Charlotte. I would love to live there, but I guess I don't have a guarentee on the base until after training? If I get Dayton or Knoxville, do you know on average how long it would take to get Charlotte? (we are thinking of buying a house).

Finally, any last minute advise? I am starting to read my CRJ study guide - I can't wait to start!

Thank you