just curious

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

deffer'em

I was just wondering about something. Last week I was hanging out with a few friends of mine and all they could talk about was pay. As I read these posts I can't help but think that I am happy to have a job. Have any of you thought about it? Don't get me wrong I am all about getting more money, but at what cost?

JR

deffer'em said:
I was just wondering about something. Last week I was hanging out with a few friends of mine and all they could talk about was pay. As I read these posts I can't help but think that I am happy to have a job. Have any of you thought about it? Don't get me wrong I am all about getting more money, but at what cost?

JR

Do you think your getting paid what your worth??... plus working at Home depot full time you can be home every night and make more money than a starting FO.

Would you be happy to have a job if the salary was cut by 10% with FAA Min work rules??

deffer'em said:

JR

Total Time....1500 hours......NEXT

av8tor76 said:
Total Time....1500 hours......NEXT

Total Time....7500 hours.....NEXT!!!

Blow Me Jerka$$! My point is with 1500 hours in the industry he doesn't understand that this is a job and one that needs to be fought for. Everyone is all Oh's and Ah's when they first get into it. Then the thoughts of losing your lively-hood everything day because some jackhole undercuts you and flys for free, it starts to get to you.

Latest resources

Back