Junior Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
United:

NYC most junior (EWR/JFK/LGA) with new hires going to the A319/320, B737, and the B756(Rolls Royce 757-200/300 & 767-400) along with the 76T (757-200/767-300)

New hires quickly getting vacancies on 737 in SFO and A320 in IAH in less than a year. Within a year or two LAX/ORD on 737 and IAD/SFO on A320. 757/767 categories taking a bit longer to transfer into for new hires stuck in NYC

Not if the Corndog union has anything to do with it. They want everyone to start over as FOs, and maybe even get re-interviewed or be back on probation...

Bye Bye---General Lee
Being that we are a small group, we've been aware of the merger possibilities for years. We won't roll over.

AA.....MIA is the Junior base.....lots of 737 and Airbus slots. Occasional DFW MD80 slots (was real busy til about 3 months ago). Guys have held ORD and LGA a couple months out of training. They were hiring in 757/767 in MIA but hasn't happened for around 4 months.....hopefully soon.

Being that we are a small group, we've been aware of the merger possibilities for years. We won't roll over.

I know Jim, I'm just throwing it out there. My friends at AT were stunned at their outcome. If you guys do merge someday with someone, hopefully arbitration will occur, which I think is most fair. An outsider or group of 3 with nothing tied to either company probably do have a good view of what would be fair. That's what it comes down to. Take care.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Good lord guys- you're ridiculous
It was a joke based on previous threads-
Sorry for the drift - it ain't happening, so don't worry about it

Good lord guys- you're ridiculous
It was a joke based on previous threads-
Sorry for the drift - it ain't happening, so don't worry about it

It's only funny until it happens; then it's hilarious, because no one meant it.

I know Jim, I'm just throwing it out there. My friends at AT were stunned at their outcome. If you guys do merge someday with someone, hopefully arbitration will occur, which I think is most fair. An outsider or group of 3 with nothing tied to either company probably do have a good view of what would be fair. That's what it comes down to. Take care.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I guess you didn't see the joke that was the "Bloch award" from the Mesaba, Pinnacle, and Colgan merger. :puke:

Latest resources

Back