Junior Bases for Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Kingair1181

What are the junior bases for new hires at Colgan right now for both the 1900 and the 340 or is it pretty much a shot in the dark and you just go wherever they need you cause they have so many outstations now? How hard is it to get IAH? Thanks.

Saab- Johnstown, PA; Manassas, VA; Albany, NY; Binghampton, NY; Buffalo, NY; Syracuse, NY...pretty good chance of getting a maintenance base or a city that has nothing to write home about directly out of training. You'll get the base of your choice in a short amount of time since the attrition is so high.

Jamestown NY- JHW is where they stuck me. You farted the wrong way and you were partly in Canada. That town sucked. 45 minutes to hit the nearest Walmart of movie theater. Have fun.

how about HEF? Hasn't it always been pretty junior? Can you get it if you request it?

Mr Wu said:
For the Beech it's probably AOO, BKW, and SHD. Crappy schedules and not much flying.

AOO and BKW should be nuked.

SHD is pretty cool you have JMU nearby and if you have more game than Wu boy you should pull tail back to your place.

HEF is junior now? I spent almost 6 years there and ended up 1 number lower than when I was hired!

Latest resources

Back