Jumseat to Madrid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bolo

I am a Frontier pilot and I would like any information on jumpseating to Madrid. Which Majors allow international rides and our there any alternatives such as cargo carriers. I would greatly apppreciate the help.
Thanks, BOLO

CAL will grant Frontier pilots for domestic JS's, but not International.

I only put this info out since our policy is very strict now. I had to leave a JB guy behind in Paris not to long ago. I want to be sure there is good info out there to avoid problems.

i heard iberia was pretty easy. i happened to be walking by their counter at san juan today and decided to ask the agent. he said it was up to the capt but he didn't think it likely.

the rumour is british airways is pretty good.

i heard european cargo carriers are pretty good

within europe, air 2000 and air europa (both spanishh ?) are supposed to be the easist in europe

I jumpseated on Delta twice to Spain a couple of years ago. I was working for a 121 Cargo operation at the time. Delta goes to both Barcelona and Madrid (I think) from Atlanta. Didn't have any trouble at all, first class all the way. Good Luck.

Iberia and Spanair allow jumpseating. They call it "extra crew" and it is up to the captain. I have never had a problem and have done it many times.

Air Europa does not allow extra crew, but that was last fall.

BA does not allow jumpseating.

Other than that, Delta is the best bet to Spain.

Latest resources

Back