Jumpseating to Dubai

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

learpilot55

I'm going to jumpseat to Dubai next month on and I was wondering if anyone had some words of wisdom. My only international jumpseat experience is to Mexico and it went less than splendid. I have a few questions for those of you with more experience.

1. Can you pay the taxes at the gate or do I need to contact my or the airline pass burea and pay for them ahead of time? I'm concerned about coming back from Dubia and paying the taxes at their gate.

2. What are the keywords to say to the gate agent in case they can't remember that we can jumpseat overseas? For example I had a friend who was having problems and at the gate until he mentioned "OMC".

I really don't have very quality questions because I don't know that much about it. Any additional information would be appreciated.

I'm going to jumpseat to Dubai next month on and I was wondering if anyone had some words of wisdom. My only international jumpseat experience is to Mexico and it went less than splendid. I have a few questions for those of you with more experience.

1. Can you pay the taxes at the gate or do I need to contact my or the airline pass burea and pay for them ahead of time? I'm concerned about coming back from Dubia and paying the taxes at their gate.

2. What are the keywords to say to the gate agent in case they can't remember that we can jumpseat overseas? For example I had a friend who was having problems and at the gate until he mentioned "OMC".

I really don't have very quality questions because I don't know that much about it. Any additional information would be appreciated.

depends who u fly with.....

what airline? maybe CAL?

Latest resources

Back