Jumpseating at MDW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
citabriapilot said:
I almost missed my flight because I was expecting to just pass right through. .

I was planning to get there an hour before departure and got stuck in traffic. When gang banger Pedro told me I couldn't go through the employee lane I said that I may miss my flight. He then said, "that's not my problem" in a very derogatory manner. I was thinking I better get on that flight or it WILL be his problem. It's a good thing I did get on because I probably would have gotten myself fired for going back there and giving him a piece of my mind.

This problem is simple, I commute out of MDW with no problem. All you need to do is get a security document from a kiosk and show Pedro, then you say excuse me as you walk up the the front of the passenger screening line. I hope these TSA people are not telling you to wait inline with the passengers because I see plenty of their own people cutting as well. No Sweat!

I went through the crew line at MDW last week. Was in plain clothes, didn't show a boarding pass, and I had no hassles. Who knows.

get a handful of blank jumpseat forms and carry them with with. For some reason that does the trick

another silly post...

psysicx said:
Does a FFDO go throug the exit lane?

sorry but that would violate OPSEC and nobody is gonna post this...

why would you ask such a question? WHY would you ask a aviation security related question on a site frequented by professional pilots?

WHY have you not answered some of mine and others questions on the thread below?

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=68995

Your question about FFDO's really bothers me....in "today's environment" especially....

I just feel really bad cutting in the regular line there when they have the employee id line wide open. I just went through there tonight and they had a sign that said employee and id or apple vacation pax lane. So they are willing to let apple vacation pax in the line but won't let crew members who don't fly there.

Turbinepilot said:
I just feel really bad cutting in the regular line there when they have the employee id line wide open. I just went through there tonight and they had a sign that said employee and id or apple vacation pax lane. So they are willing to let apple vacation pax in the line but won't let crew members who don't fly there.

Why do you feel bad cutting in line? You are cutting in front of people that probably fly once a year. You have to go through there how many times a week? I am sure the pax don't feel bad as they throw garbage in the seatbacks and on the floor. I wouldn't feel bad at all.

Latest resources

Back