jumpseat to Bangkok

Ciao for now

Total Time
Anyone some experience with jumping there? I know some Airlines will go to Japan or Hongkong, but then from there? Thanx

Thedude

Total Time
8000+
United and Northwest will take ya. Only 2 flights a day out of NRT to BKK though. I hear that NW downsized to an airbus instead of the whale so seats will be harder to comeby. Good luck and Pattya Beach is fun.

d328pilot

flying in asia
Total Time
I go about one time every 2 months. NWA is almost impossible since they went to the A330. I have been 0 for 2 the last few times getting out of BKK on United. I have had to use a Zed ticket on Thai to get to NRT and then United back to the states. If u got any questions PM me.

Flying_Corporal

Total Time
d328pilot said:
I go about one time every 2 months. NWA is almost impossible since they went to the A330. I have been 0 for 2 the last few times getting out of BKK on United. I have had to use a Zed ticket on Thai to get to NRT and then United back to the states. If u got any questions PM me.
Just out of curiosity, how much is a Zed fare to BKK from, say NY? Thanx

Steveair

Total Time
Man going through airport turn style sideways is going to Bangkok.

Sorry... couldn't resist.

d328pilot

flying in asia
Total Time
I did it 3 months ago and the Zed price nonstop from JKF-BKK round trip was about $160. It seems full every day though. 18 hours on an airplane in coach is rough though.