Jumpseat Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BUFF Flyer

Where can I find jumpseat info for UAL, AA, DAL, CAL and UAL?

I need to be able to go from SHV to DTW and back.

better pull your head out before anyone responds to this.

If this is a legit question, why don't you ask your JS Coordinator.

RV

Dude, what a GREAT help you've been. I'm a new guy just getting into the business and trying to figure out how it all works. Sorry if I took up too much of your valuable time. BTW, heads out--thanks for the advice.

SHV-DTW 1705 nonstop NWA
DTW-SHV 1500 nonstop NWA

Connections would work good thru ATL, MEM, DFW, ORD (if you aren't in a hurry).

I always just show up at the gate and ask for the j/s. Last time I rode Delta the agent told me they appreciate it if you list. 800# for that.

Good luck, you shouldn't have any trouble getting up there. Sometimes the key is just getting out of the town you are in, especailly when it's a secondary market like SHV. Don't forget to have a passport with you.

buff,
If your talking flight times etc those are readily available on the internet. Your question above was asking about JS info. A public forum discussing procedure, protocol and the like is just asking for trouble. The rag-head rat bastards are still out there bro'.

RV

Buff

Where can I find jumpseat info for UAL, AA, DAL, CAL and UAL?

I need to be able to go from SHV to DTW and back.

I used to be at KBAD before the Buff's took over the place. I'm guessing you're in the AFRES there. Thanks for continuing to serve.

To find out out how many seats are open, try calling reservations (alot of times they can give you the non-rev # if it's different). The individual websites can show seat availability as well.

For wierd connections using multiple carriers, try www.passrider.com It's not perfect, but can show you what some cities you might connect thru.

In terms of jumpseat specific stuff, make sure you travel with ALL required documentation. If you need specifics, your JS coordinator should be a big help. Even better would be the airline pilots that work in your Reserve unit (or the commuters in your new-hire class).

Who knows, there's a rumor that AirTran will be serving SHV pretty soon, so maybe that'll help too.

Good luck,

GO STEELERS!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back