• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jumpseat from YUL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i got back yesterday and for those interested when i first got there(about two hours early) the delta agents gave me the bullsnot of listing 72 hours ahead of time. I have never heard of this and i dont even know how you would list for jumpseat 72 hours in advance. Anyways after some lying that i had called to list and they told me just to show up to the gate they were able to suddenly list me but charged me $29.25. Anyways i got home way earlier than i was supposed too so it doesnt matter.

That $$$ is a departure tax that Canada charges. For non revs it is usually collected at the gate.

The 72 hour thing I believe.

Not sure about the 72 hour thing, or how you'd even do it. But the price sounds right. When nonrevving in the back, its cheaper, but for some reason, the j/s costs just over $10 more! Glad you made it.

I had a similar issue in NAS. I wanted to jumpseat on my own airline, and the ticket agents would not list me. I then just said activate me as a non-rev. I went to the gate and they also would not j/s list me on my own airline. I had to call our jumpseat desk. They asked me why not just have the gate do it, but did list me! Finally they gate collected the taxes for me jumpseating which was 50$. In the end I got cleared as a non-rev because there were seats left. The charges ended up being 25$ only! Who knows.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back