Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jump Seat San Juan to St Croix (Eagle Pilots HELP!!)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyn96

2 Questions,

One - can I Mesaba (Cass) pilot sit in the cockpit on Eagle(Cass) jumpseating from San Juan to St. Croix since they are both US Territories??? I believe its ok per TSA????

Two - can I jumpseat in the cockpit from San Juan to the US in the cockpit???

Tryin to ride on the same flight as my old lady for vacation. Thanks for the help!!!

Dial 1-888-weflyaa
Follow the menus for other airlines non rev. info (option 3).
They should be able to help you out.
Good Luck.

It shouldn't be a problem at all. We've had UPS, FEDEX, and UNITED guys up front before. My roommate took a Comair guy to St. Maarten (foreign country) once.

Also if I walk up to the gate in San Juan and I say Mesaba is CASS carreir are they going to know what I'm talking about or am I going to get blank stare???

Thanks for the help!

flyn96 said:
Also if I walk up to the gate in San Juan and I say Mesaba is CASS carreir are they going to know what I'm talking about or am I going to get blank stare???

Thanks for the help!

Our agents are Puerto Rican not retarded. They will know what your talking about. YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST JUMPSEATER THERE. Other people have and will visit the caribbean besides yourself. You sound as though we fly DC-3's out of a dirt strip cut out of the Jungle and pygmies with spears are our TSA agents.

If you have any problems though, grab a pissed off Captain that has been JM'd and they should be able to help ya. We are usually wgt restricted to STX, so try and meet him before the flight. We try to help out NonRevs as much as the #'s will let us.

Good Luck

Latest resources

Back