• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

July Phone Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
July 9th phone interview and still no word. I do know of someone who had their phone interview around 6/19 who received an invitation for the CMH interview around three weeks ago. His CMH interview was this past Tuesday & Wednesday.

A guy at my airline had the phone interview Tuesday and was told that he would hear something within five weeks; however, if he is selected for the CMH interview, it wouldn’t be until January. Other people have had their phone interviews rescheduled up to three times all the way back to October.

The word of the day is "patience".

Just had my phone interview within the past two weeks....I asked about timeline and she said 4-6 weeks. Everything was as previously posted. Very nice chit chat :)

July 9th phone interview and still no word. I do know of someone who had their phone interview around 6/19 who received an invitation for the CMH interview around three weeks ago. His CMH interview was this past Tuesday & Wednesday.

A guy at my airline had the phone interview Tuesday and was told that he would hear something within five weeks; however, if he is selected for the CMH interview, it wouldn’t be until January. Other people have had their phone interviews rescheduled up to three times all the way back to October.

The word of the day is "patience".

/quote]

True! I was scheduled for my phone interview on August 20. Got an email on August 18/19 asking for a good date in October to reschedule it. Now it is on October 27. Unlike others, at least I am presently employed. Looks like more irons in the fire might be a good idea. Good luck to all.

Just had my phone interview within the past two weeks....I asked about timeline and she said 4-6 weeks. Everything was as previously posted. Very nice chit chat :)

Don't be fooled! My chit chat was awesome, yet they still sent me the "no thanks" email.

I hope you get it, but don't get too excited until 10 weeks after the in-person interview.

A friend of mine did his personal interview 10 weeks ago, and hasn't heard a thing. I don't know what they're doing over there, but I'd bet they're losing out on some good pilots.

8 weeks and waiting. Anybody hear anything yet?

My friend is at eleven weeks... he got a call from Netjets telling him they needed to finish some interviews in September, and that they'd let him know in early to mid October.

(That's after the personal interview.)

I hope you phone interviewees that haven't heard will get interviews set up soon!

Latest resources

Back