• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

July Interviewee: AUG-DB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard that one of our group of 11 got the call on Firday. Hopefully calls will continue on Monday.

Also, I heard that most of the calls were being made by the PD instead of the ACPs. If that is the case, it could take a while for all the calls to go out; the PD is very busy these days.

That would be good news if the PD were calling...At least im coming to realaztion it might not be me :( Can any one verify if you have been called by a chief pilot or the people department.. Very happy for all of you that were called you deserve it!

Well I interviewed on the 11th of July ( there was 11 of us and I was the only one without the type) and got the letter today dated the 9th. 6000 hrs. 3000 PIC, No type, no internal recs, surprised I even got the call. Now I guess I get to wait a year and decide if I want to go get the type before I go back. Don't know what I would have changed in the interview nothing I think. Next

See you guys next year got the letter. 7000+ 2600 pic and typed referances called 3 SW referances. What went wrong I just do not know:angryfire:bawling:

Latest resources

Back