• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Judge says Mesaba CAN void the contracts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The ultimate question may very well be............are you willing to walk away on both legs or stay and work on your knees ?

Also, is your self respect worth that (or any) job ?

If this legal lackey emasculates the employees of Mesaba, a call for a mass resignation is in order. If they force you over a cliff, take them with you.

A defining moment not only in the lives of those affected, but for this profession.

If this idiot successfully enslaves Mesabas' pilots, EVERY other carrier that can will see a green light to destroy their pilots rightful bargaining power.

I'm constantly amazed that the legal system has recently made multiple decisions that state the RLA applies to labor but not to management.

I had a friend walk my resume into Mesaba HR the same day NWA declared Ch. 11. You guys and gals are in a tough spot right now and I couldn't and wouldn't ask you to fall on the sword to 'hold the line'...but I know I simply could not afford to work under that proposal as an FO at any longevity and I don't have children or much debt. Its really easy for somebody to scream NO on an online message board vs. making a vote when your job is on the line, but I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt I would walk away if my compensation & QOL took the hit you stand to take.

I hope you stand strong and united as a group, and that NWA and PCL ALPA will back you up. Good luck...you all will need it.

Good luck guys/gals...whatever happened to Minnesota Nice?

When you guys decide to park a Saab-o-matic at an outstation, give me a call... I'll give ya lift home...

Same here. I live within reach of FWA, SBN, and IND if anyone needs a lift. It's hard to tell from the routemap but I think you guys might go into at least one of those places. Even if it's in S. Michigan I'll make the trip. Good luck!

So I guess we're getting closer to that "additional action" that Duane Woerth talked about. PLEASE, PLEASE be something significant!!

When is the latest insult from the Judge due?

Stay strong, folks. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
XJ 1998-2004
DTW SF-340

Latest resources

Back