Judge BLOCKS MESA from replacing Board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AW&ST (12/15/03) article stated..

that on December 20 the federal court should decide whether to issue the injunction against further takeover attempts...

Those in favor of the injunction include the District of Columbia-Virgina Office of the Corporation Counsel, the district's antitrust enforcement office. In an amicus ("friend of the court) brief filed on Dec. 8, the office declared its support of the injunction. It cited that ACA's allegations, "raise serious questions into the lawfulness of Mesa's conduct and potential anticompetitive harm," and that the injunction would provide the district a reasonable period of time for its antitrust investigation into Mesa's alleged activity.

Great job ACA...the meglomaniac that JO is will certainly be getting the attention he craves alright...but this time he will be held accountable for his actions...in a court of law...its just a matter of time. :D

Does anyone suppose it's possible for the upcoming lawsuit to uncover enough dirt on JO to bury him for the long term, or am I just wishfully thinking?

Given the astronomical volume
of fecal matter in j lows background
I doubt that there is a hole large enough
to bury it and his ego in because the
Grand Canyon is protected by federal law.

I hope that some other laws will be able
to protect ACA!!!

I will tell you how wonderful the people at MESA are, Rottweiller. JO is a douche bag and so are most of his management cronies. 89% of all mesa employees will tell you that. The other 11 percent, well they are called Freedom. I am sick and tired of everyone jumping on the bash wagon regarding the employees of Mesa. Each and every employee at MESA is great. We are some of the hardest working in the business. We have to be, our work rules suck. I stand behind every single line pilot/mechanic/flight attendant/ramper/gate agent Mesa has. If you have a problem with the employees fine, that's your opinion and just like a$$holes you have yours but that doesn't mean everyone wants to hear it. I do believe it was our greedy unscrupulous management that went after ACA, NOT THE EMPLOYEES. I know it makes people feel better to get on here and rant and rave about how much they hate Mesa. The company, yes, but when you start on the employees then you start to lose any credibility because you obviously don't know too many of us. Sorry about flying off but I have had just about enough of that crap.

P.S
Good Luck ACA, GO INDEPENDENCE!!!!!! Hope you can escape the clutches of JO unlike us at CCair/Westair/Florida Gulf/etcl.

Jetscream32 said:
I stand behind every single line pilot/mechanic/flight attendant/ramper/gate agent Mesa has.

Wasn't it one of your hard working mechanics the screwed up the tail in the 1900 and killed 2 of your hard working pilots?

Sounds like someone I can really get behind!

S.

FU

Hey FU Beechnut. Those were contract mechanics for some hick operation in WV. Plus not cool to bash about an incident where people died. Hope your tail falls off too!!

Beechnut,

Tasteless, truly tasteless.

I'm assuming from the aircraft that you've flown that you work for ACA. ACA is not without incident - I know, I was working the night N304UE made it's final flight.

Those who live in glass houses.....

C425Driver

Yeah you MESA guys sure work hard. Probably because you guys are pu$$ies and cant negotiate a fair and decent contract and just sign anything thats written on a napkin that comes your way. Thanks again for lowering the bar even more.

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

Latest resources

Back