• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Joyride in a Citation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If I was diagnosed with a terminal disease, since I haven't been able to fly a jet yet, I'd steal one for a trip around the patch.

An hour of jet PIC is not something Make-A-Wish is going to be able to hook me up with.

:laugh:

Minh

My favorite part is:

"Records from the Lawrenceville, Georgia, airport indicate the plane landed there between 9:30 p.m. Saturday and 6:30 a.m. Sunday, the Associated Press reported."

Sometime between when the tower closed and when the tower opened, and other than that they have no idea. Funny!

-Goose

Snakum said:
If I was diagnosed with a terminal disease, since I haven't been able to fly a jet yet, I'd steal one for a trip around the patch.
That's funny you say that, I was just sitting here at breakfast this morning and was thinking if I ever had terminal cancer, and the Make A Wish Foundation came to hook me up... I'd request to go flying with John Travolta in his 707 or could be possibly talked into, his Gulfstream.

Hopefully I don't get terminal cancer though... :erm:

There was a letter to 'Make a Wish' that got a lot of pub in the media recently. The teenager sought the assistance of the chairty to make his dreams of a 3 way come true.

After investiagion, it was discovered that the letter was a hoax.

NICE TRY!

Citation VII valued at 10 million!!!!! The owner wishes, then after that he wished they had never found it!

To heck with riding the 707 how about a ride on Kelly Preston..

User997 said:
That's funny you say that, I was just sitting here at breakfast this morning and was thinking if I ever had terminal cancer, and the Make A Wish Foundation came to hook me up... I'd request to go flying with John Travolta in his 707 or could be possibly talked into, his Gulfstream.

Hopefully I don't get terminal cancer though... :erm:

Ok, so a plane worth "10M" and all they give you is $1,000 for tips leading to an arrest???????? ROFLMAO!!!!

This is really bad for general aviation. There is enough mV2 in a Citation to do real damage, and this incident may well be used as a club to beat us with. Certainly it doesn't help convince the goverment to limit the DC ADIZ.

There is a reasonably fair and balanced video on the airplane here:

http://www.11alive.com/video/player.aspx?aid=44992&sid=70342&bw=&cid=51

Since someone saw it land they ought to be able to review the tapes and find the exact time it made the flight, I guess the tapes will show a primary target.

I can't belive the pilot backed it between those hangers by himself, someone must have had a tug there for him to use. I don't know anything about Citations, can they back up with their thrust reversers?

They are not certified for "backing up" with the T/R's, but hell the guy stole the damn thing so I doubt that was on his mind. It looks like maybe the FBO or airport pushed it back there like that, it had a tow bar on it. The only other thing I can think of is he pull it in and made a hell of a 180.

I guess only one or two people really know for sure.

Latest resources

Back