JO's WIFE KICKED OFF AIRPLANE!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spooky 1 said:
Airplane must be on a Part 125 cert. and you would need at a minimum an F/E ticket plus a Comm Inst. for the F/O.
Actually it was not on a 125, or 135, which is one of the reasons the FAA is curious about it being booked for charters. The Charter flights were never performed after the good Reverend accepted the money, so whether this is a FAR violation or good old fashioned fraud is anyone's guess.

PBRstreetgang said:
Hey,
I read somewhere his "wife" has a schlong
PBR

If she does, then she's the best looking cross-dresser I've ever seen. I've seen her up close. Definately a woman.

Spooky 1 said:
There is an article in the current issue of Air & Space that shows this Boeing abandoned up in Canada somewhere. Flew it out of the US without paying numerous bills.

I seriously doubt that th F/O and F/E are private pilots, unless of course the whole operation is phony. Airplane must be on a Part 125 cert. and you would need at a minimum an F/E ticket plus a Comm Inst. for the F/O.

That must be the one up in Thunder Bay, ONT. It had been there all summer, but within the last week or two has left. It said "Global Peace Ambassadors" on the side. I thought that it was some kind of hippy thing.

It was really funny to see it parked next to a little shak FBO with a bunch of 152's parked under the wing!

Northern Lights said:
That must be the one up in Thunder Bay, ONT. It had been there all summer, but within the last week or two has left. It said "Global Peace Ambassadors" on the side. I thought that it was some kind of hippy thing.

It was really funny to see it parked next to a little shak FBO with a bunch of 152's parked under the wing!

It couldn't have been the CAK 747SP. I saw it take off out of CAK about a month ago. It usually is just parked there.

As far as the Osteens are concerned, I am sure the FA overreacted. It wouldn't be the first time. FA probably old, ornery and pissed off with the current contract negotiations at CAL :)

I don't know why Joel would fly commercial anyway, and if I were him, I'd sue for intentional infliction of emotional distress by one of its agents.

I went to this big church once in MSP. At the end of the sermon the preacher said: "I won't be here next week because I will be in TX for recurrent training on the jet"

No wonder his sermon was littered with references to donations and offerings.

CA1900 said:
Am I the only disappointed that it wasn't Jonathan Ornstein?
Nope. I had no idea there was another JO. This thread sucks! :uzi:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back