Jokes on us here's WHY?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sfr,

that's cool your in the 700 flying 6 legs a week...it shows how diverse the regional industry is. The 700 is about as good as it gets and there aren't many 700's around. The 700 routes are sweet and it's a nice machine...

As for us folks in the Dornier, we fly 4 day trips w/ 5-8 legs a day with 8-9 hrs on an overnight if were lucky. Then I talk to my buddies at mesa and lakes in the 1900...they shut me up real quick...at least I'm in a jet w/ 3rd generation glass, apu, autopilot etc....

Most F/O's are far from making 40K/year and are flying beat up props in "teens" making short hops, rather than flying a nice jet w/ glass at the flight levels with +2 hour legs. We all have to stand united and support each other, we all deserve a livable wage. Jets, props, 700's or 1900's...it doesn't matter.

house

SFR said:
I fly 3 nights a week and make 40K doing it. It is all about managing your cash!!! I don't see how you could be in the business for 7 years and be making 19K???

for comparison, could you tell me what the hourly rate for asa is on the 70-seater at 2, 3, 4 yrs...thanks!

Latest resources

Back