Join the ATRDC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

av8tor4239

I am so sick of hearing about the "RJDC"... If you want a major job APPLY FOR A FREAKING MAJOR JOB!

Up unitl 9/11 the regionals were a stepping stone to the majors, CFI/Freight was a stepping stone to the Majors (yes even FED EX) was a stepping stone to the Majors.

So out of spite, I am forming the "ATRDC" Since we are a dying fleet that carries MORE PASSENGERS than your punny RJ, we will take all your complaints (that is all you b!tches do) and Double them in a lawsuit against YOU and whatever it is that you gain in your JOKE ofa lawsuit!

www.atrdc.com

av8tor4239 said:
I am so sick of hearing about the "RJDC"... If you want a major job APPLY FOR A FREAKING MAJOR JOB!

Up unitl 9/11 the regionals were a stepping stone to the majors, CFI/Freight was a stepping stone to the Majors (yes even FED EX) was a stepping stone to the Majors.

So out of spite, I am forming the "ATRDC" Since we are a dying fleet that carries MORE PASSENGERS than your punny RJ, we will take all your complaints (that is all you b!tches do) and Double them in a lawsuit against YOU and whatever it is that you gain in your JOKE ofa lawsuit!

www.atrdc.com

So why are you trying to get on the RJ so bad?

Plug:

Not trying to get on..

making fun of the RJDC...

It's a joke...Regionals are regionals, Majors are Majors.. Scope is Scope.. Live by it or die by it.. there is no INCLUSIVE SCOPE... (oh yeah he was banned for life from this site)

Yes, FED EX was a steping stone to the majors.. Pre 9/11 FED EX could not keep people in class.. People were leaving in the middle of ground school to go to DELTA, UNITED, USAIR, etc.. (I know one that left in the middle of FED EX ground school for DELTA, and now is at ASA)

They were in the process of making newhires sign a training contract for employment with FED EX... then 9/11 and the internet happened and it became the cats meow of jobs... LOL

So funning how people dont remember the good ole days..

FED EX, UPS, DHL, OMNI, WORLD, etc.. were dog sh!t jobs.. FREIGHT, ALL NIGHT, NO RESPECT... Now it is like you have to be an NASA Pilot to even get an interview.. you need to have NOBEL Peace prize on your resume to get a job..
Kind of like the way DELTA, AA, UNITED used to be.. FULL CIRCLE

Last edited:
av8tor4239 said:
Yes, FED EX was a steping stone to the majors.. Pre 9/11 FED EX could not keep people in class.. People were leaving in the middle of ground school to go to DELTA, UNITED, USAIR, etc.. (I know one that left in the middle of FED EX ground school for DELTA, and now is at ASA)

They were in the process of making newhires sign a training contract for employment with FED EX... then 9/11 and the internet happened and it became the cats meow of jobs... LOL

So funning how people dont remember the good ole days..

FED EX, UPS, DHL, OMNI, WORLD, etc.. were dog sh!t jobs.. FREIGHT, ALL NIGHT, NO RESPECT... Now it is like you have to be an NASA Pilot to even get an interview.. you need to have NOBEL Peace prize on your resume to get a job..
Kind of like the way DELTA, AA, UNITED used to be.. FULL CIRCLE
careful, dude. don't say anything even remotely bad about fedex over on the majors board, or they'll crucify you.

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=53123

av8tor4239 said:
there is no INCLUSIVE SCOPE... (oh yeah he was banned for life from this site)

But back as a movie title.

Can I be in ATRDC even though I'm on the rj? I used to be on the ATR. BTW my pencil jet has 4 more seats than your pudgy ATR. Where do I send the check?

captain caveman said:
Can I be in ATRDC even though I'm on the rj? I used to be on the ATR. BTW my pencil jet has 4 more seats than your pudgy ATR. Where do I send the check?

Yeah, but our seats are more comfortable. :)

atrdriver said:
Yeah, but our seats are more comfortable. :)
And they should be, because at 16,000 feet, you're gonna want some extra padding while getting pounded in the weather.

And ASA ATR folks should scope as much of the flying as possible between ATL and CSG, AUG and CHA. I'm tired of management outsourcing our routes to those pesky bus drivers when we don't have enough airplanes. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back